UI/UX React Developer
(UI / UX / React)
We at Twire help our clients to build their outsourcing solutions, high performance distributed teams, strategic IT solutions as well as privacy program and data protection. Twire is based in the heart of Colombo, Sri Lanka, with Swedish founders. Even though most of our customers are Swedish we deliver services globally.
We at Twire consider ourselves a high performing team that cutting edge solutions, we expect a lot from our team members and therefore they expect a lot from us in return.
About the Position
We are looking to expand our SWEDISH CLIENT‘s team with TWO more REACT UI/UX DEVELOPERS. The assignment is to join the team’s journey on building an international CUTTING-EDGE low-code platform. The team that we are looking to expand is a team of highly skilled developers that are building STATE OF THE ART solutions on a daily basis. The team is currently using technologies such as ReactJS, ReactNative, Android, iOS, GoLang/GO, AWS, CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Does this sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply now!
Who are you?
- You are a skilled React developer that likes to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in UI/UX on the web and mobile.
- You love to code and got a great eye for details.
- You get excited about working on a rapidly growing international platform used by leading companies around the world.
- You have high ambitions and want to get international exposure.
What we are looking for
This position requires a skilled REACT DEVELOPER with an eye and passion for UI / UX details:
- Strong knowledge in HTML5 / CSS3 (Required)
- Experience in ReactJS (Required)
NICE TO HAVE…
- Experience in Redux (Big Plus)
- Experience in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, or similar
- Experience in ReactNative
- Experience in AWS and CI/CD
- Experience in Native iOS
- Experience in Native Android
- Experience in GoLang/GO
Your responsibility would be to strengthen a fast-moving team with your awesome development skills in their everyday work that includes; develop UI/UX solutions based on customer requirements, code-review your teammate’s contributions, contribute to ideas, and being a kick-ass team player.
So, what more can Twire offer you?
Other than being part of a fun amazing team and working on innovative international projects we offer a set of perks, like International exposure with possibilities to travel abroad, competitive salaries, flexible working hours, modern office space, and rapid carrier growth.
Interested? Great! Send in your application now. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Don’t you have your CV available right now?
Don’t worry! Just fill out the form (it only takes a few minutes) and you can send us the CV later!
If you have any questions about the position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org